Software Verifications (2019 Spring)
Office: °ø´ë Cµ¿ 386È£
Office Phone: 02-450-3258
Course Page: http://dslab.konkuk.ac.kr/Class/2021/21SV/21SV.htm
TA: ÇãÀ±¾Æ , Á¤¼¼Áø
This course introduces fundamentals of ¡°software testing and analysis¡± theoretically. It consists of two parts. The lab class focuses on theories of formal methods and testing, and the lecture class does on practice of software testing.
This course is a lecture-lab course in which topics are presented by the instructor, and assigned practices are completed by students during the lab periods. Each group of 2~3 students performs several team projects, and should make presents on its progress many times.
1. To introduce the fundamentals of software Testing and Analysis
2. To provide software testing and analysis experience using CASE tools.
1. Introduction to Software Testing (Theory)
2. Introduction to Formal Methods (Theory)
3. Practices for Formal Methods
4. CTIP (Continuous Testing and Integration Platform)
5. System & Unit Test
6. Functional Test & Gray-Box Test
7. Static Analysis
8. Traceability Analysis
1. Required Text: ¡°Software Testing and Analysis¡± by Mauro Pezzè and Michal Young, WILEY
2. Auxiliary Text: ¡°System and Software Verification¡± by B.Bérard, et. al., Springer
1. Attendance 10%
2. Team Project 50%
3. Mid-term 20%
4. Final 20%