Introduction to Software Engineering (2020 Spring)
Instructor: JUNBEOM YOO
Office: Engineering Bldg. C Room 386
Office Phone: 02-450-3258
TA: Á¤¼¼Áø / ±èÀÇ¼·
This course introduces software engineering from basic theory to practical software development. It is organized with two parts: lecture and laboratory. The former focuses on fundamentals underlying software engineering while the other introduces a traditional software development process - SASD (Structured Analysis and Structured Design) with several individual and team projects.
This course is a lecture-lab course in which topics are presented by the instructor, and assigned practices are completed by students during the lab periods. Each group of 3~4 students performs a team project, and presents its progress in English or Korean.
1. To introduce the fundamental theories underlying software engineering
2. To introduce a practical example of software development process - SASD
3. To develop one's presentation ability
1. Fundamentals of Software Engineering
2. SASD Process
3. Team Projects
4. Team Presentation
1. Required Text : ¡°SOFTWARE ENGINEERING (10th)¡±, by Ian Sommerville
2. Auxiliary Text :
1. Attendance 20%
2. Mid-term 0%
3. Individual Projects 0%
3. Team Project 30% --> ?
4. Final 50% --> ?