Software Modeling and Analysis (2017 Spring)
Office: New Millennium Bldg. Room 904
Office Phone: 02-450-3258
Course Page: http://dslab.konkuk.ac.kr/Class/2017/17SMA/17SMA.htm
TA: Sejin Jung (Homepage)
This course introduces a widely-used software development method - OOAD (Object-Oriented Analysis and Design) from the practical viewpoint. It consists of two parts, the OOAD process and team projects. This semester uses CM (Configuration Management) tools to manage codes and documents efficiently. It also uses requirements managements tools to aid functional tests such as system / unit tests, especially.
This course is a lecture-lab course in which topics are presented by the instructor, and assigned practices are completed by students during the lab periods. Each group of 3~4 students performs several team projects, and should make presents on its progress many times.
1. Introduce the fundamentals of OOAD.
2. Provide software analysis and modeling experience using CASE tools.
3. Get used to CM and RM tools.
4. Get familiar with Unit/System Testing and CTIP.
5. Understand the pros and cons of automatic static analysis tools.
1. Fundamentals of OOAD with UML
2. Object Oriented Process with Trace (OOPT --> KUPE)
3. Case Studies: Library Management System / Case Studies: Flight Reservation System
4. Team Project: Web-Mail System / Coffee Maker / Data Management System / ±×¸²ÆÇ / ¿¤¸®º£ÀÌÅÍ ½Ã¹Ä·¹ÀÌÅÍ / À¯¾Æ¿ë ¿µ¾î³îÀÌ ÇÁ·Î±×·¥ / Clone Checker
5. Tools: CTIP (Continuous Testing and Integration Platform) & JUnit
1. Required Text: N/A
1. Attendance 10 %
2. Team Projects 60 %
3. Midterm Exam. 10 %
4. Final Exam 10 %
5. Report 10%