Software Verifications (2011 Spring)
Office: New Millennium Bldg. Room 904
Office Phone: 02-450-3258
Course Page: http://dslab.konkuk.ac.kr/Class/2011/11SV/11SV.htm
TA: Sanghyun Yun / Dong-Ah Lee
This course introduces fundamentals of ¡°software testing and analysis¡± theoretically. It is composed of two parts. The lab class (Monday) focuses on theories of formal methods and testing, and the lecture class (Tuesday) does on practice of software testing. This course introduces fundamentals of ¡°software testing and analysis¡± theoretically. It is composed of two parts, lab and lecture.
This course is a lecture-lab course in which topics are presented by the instructor, and assigned practices are completed by students during the lab periods. Each group of 3~4 students performs several team projects, and should make presents on its progress many times.
1. To introduce the fundamentals of software Testing and Analysis
2. To provide software testing and analysis experience using CASE tools.
1. Introduction to Software Testing (Theory)
2. Introduction to Formal Methods (Theory)
3. Practices for Formal Methods
4. CTIP (Continuous Testing and Integration Platform)
1. Required Text: ¡°Software Testing and Analysis¡± by Mauro Pezzè and Michal Young, WILEY
2. Auxiliary Text: ¡°System and Software Verification¡± by B.Bérard, et. al., Springer
1. Attendance 0%
2. Team Project 50%
3. Mid-term 25%
4. Final 25%